Перейти к содержимому

Публикации Francesco Adamu

5 публикаций создано Francesco Adamu (учитываются публикации только с 19-мая 23)

#162975 Паддок / Обсуждение гран-при / Paddock/ Grand Prix discussion

Отправлено by Francesco Adamu 24 июня 2019 - 13:59 в ACF1 Mania 2019 / 3 season / Assetto Corsa

I found a way to get THAT feeling from the car by working different on the differential. This changes may change my mind about my retirement, just need more tests to decide

#162966 Паддок / Обсуждение гран-при / Paddock/ Grand Prix discussion

Отправлено by Francesco Adamu 23 июня 2019 - 00:18 в ACF1 Mania 2019 / 3 season / Assetto Corsa

Ok so...I read what you wrote some days ago, and I suggest this: In the first months of the year modders will do the physics, on a SPEC car. Some drivers will test it offline, and say their opinion, which will help to improve the physics. What do you think?

#162965 Паддок / Обсуждение гран-при / Paddock/ Grand Prix discussion

Отправлено by Francesco Adamu 23 июня 2019 - 00:09 в ACF1 Mania 2019 / 3 season / Assetto Corsa

Qui sono più o meno lo stesso ...

gente, introduciamo rapidamente quella originale, altrimenti perdiamo persone

Francesco Adamu, prova questo mod   http://f1chat.ru/tem...aromeo_2020.rar   , dì che ti piace

So I should test this to help for a kind of development or it is the new mod for the championship?

#162930 Паддок / Обсуждение гран-при / Paddock/ Grand Prix discussion

Отправлено by Francesco Adamu 20 июня 2019 - 12:36 в ACF1 Mania 2019 / 3 season / Assetto Corsa

Guys, I sadly have to retire from the championship. I had great battles with you, amazing races in those 2 seasons, but I don't have the feedback I'd like to get by the mod, so I have to spend too much time to adapt. Thank you for all, maybe next year it will be better; for now it's a goodbye.

#162685 Паддок / Обсуждение гран-при / Paddock/ Grand Prix discussion

Отправлено by Francesco Adamu 09 июня 2019 - 00:30 в ACF1 Mania 2019 / 3 season / Assetto Corsa

Hi all, unfortunately I'm not going to race tomorrow in Canada; see you in France